Halloween doesn’t have to be filled with scary treats like lollies and chocolate.
That’s why we’ve concocted a spooky and tasty treat that won’t give you a fright when you jump on the scales!
A bit of cocoa turns vanilla yoghurt into a yummy muddy mess – layer it with crumbled chocolate wafer “dirt” and dig into the graveyard for your dessert.
12WBT Graveyard Parfaits
121 calories per serve
1 Litre Tub Low Fat Yoghurt
1⁄3 cups Cocoa Powder, sifted
20 Chocolate Wafer Cookies
- Cut out 10 cookie headstones and crumble the remaining cookies by placing them in a sealable plastic bag and running a rolling pin over them.
- Layer the yoghurt, sifted cocoa and two-thirds of the crumbled cookies evenly between the parfait glasses.
- Scatter over the remaining crumbled cookies and top with a headstone. Serve immediately.
- Use Greek yoghurt for a thicker ‘mud’.
- This recipe can be kept in the fridge until you’re ready to serve. Leave the cookies separate and add them just prior to serving.
12WBT boasts over 900 recipes, so you’ll never be spoilt for choice. Join our team today!