This deliciously rich, warm chocolate puddings are easy to make – and best of all, contain less than 350 calories per serve!
12WBT’s Mini Chocolate Fudge Cakes
- 1/2 cup self raising wholemeal flour (70g)
- 1/4 cup plain flour (40g)
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder (35g)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (80g)
- 1 x 140g tubs apple puree (140g)
- 130g low fat natural yoghurt
- 2 x cage free eggs (118g)
- 10 small scoops low-fat vanilla ice cream
- 250g raspberries
- Preheat oven to 150 C (fan-forced). Spray 10 × 80ml (1/3 cup) muffin pans with cooking spray.
- Sift the flour and cocoa powder into a bowl, returning any husks from the sieve to bowl.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Whisk the apple puree, yoghurt and eggs in a bowl. Add to the flour mixture and mix until combined.
- Spoon the mixture evenly between the muffin pans. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the cakes comes out clean. Set aside in the pan for 5 minutes before using a small knife to loosen the cakes and place on serving plates.
- Dust each cake with cocoa and serve with a scoop of ice-cream and raspberries.
Fancy more recipes like this? Join my next round and discover over 1000 delicious, healthy recipes. Click here to find out what program is right for you.