This gorgeous salad is not your average overload of lettuce, it’s a great low-carb dish, which is perfect for lunch or dinner.
At only 295 calories per serving, you’ll love the taste and how quick and easy it is to make.
Kale, Macadamia and Tomato Salad with Avocado Dressing (Serves 2)
- 100g Kale, trimmed and shredded
- 1 Tomato, thinly sliced
- 30g Macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- 1 zucchini, cut into ribbons
- 80g Avocado
- 100g Low Fat Greek Yoghurt
- 1 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 1 pinches of chilli flakes
- Toss Kale, tomatoes, macadamias and zucchini in a large bowl until combined. Arrange on serving plates.
- Place yoghurt, avocado, lemon juice and chilli into a small food processor (or use a hand-held blender), and process until smooth.
- Drizzle avocado dressing salad to serve.
12WBT boasts over 1,000 recipes, so you’ll always be spoilt for choice. Join our team today