Reviewed by: Erica Grandjean, APD, BNutr&Diet
This decadent tiramisu dessert is easier than it looks – and contains far less calories than a restaurant version!
- Serves 2
- 20 mins prep
- 174 calories per serve
- 100g reduced fat ricotta
- 1 tablespoons low fat greek yoghurt (20g)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons icing sugar (3g)
- 1 teaspoons cocoa powder (2g)
- 1/4 cup espresso coffee (60g), cooled
- 1 teaspoons coffee liqueur (5g)
- 3 sponge fingers (39g)
1. Place ricotta, yoghurt and 1 teaspoon icing sugar in a small bowl. Blend with a stick blender until smooth. Set aside.
2. Select two small wine or dessert glasses for serving. Combine cocoa powder and remaining icing sugar in a small, fine sieve. Sieve a little cocoa mixture over the base to cover. Spoon a thin layer of ricotta cream over the cocoa.
3. Combine espresso and liqueur in a small bowl. Break or cut the sponge fingers into pieces. Dip half the pieces into coffee mixture, then place into glasses over ricotta cream.
4. Top with half the remaining ricotta cream and a dusting of cocoa mixture. Repeat with remaining sponge fingers, cream and cocoa mixture.
5. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Keen to unlock all 1,000+ 12WBT recipes just like this? Click here to sign up today!