Let’s not muck around here. You came for wallet-friendly, simple lunches so best we get right to it. Enjoy, 12WBter’s!
Reviewed by: Amanda Turbill, APD, M.Nutr&Diet, B.Edu
If you’re a chutney fan, you’re going to love this super-easy, super-satisfying lunch.
- 20g Cos Lettuce
- 1/2 Tomato (84g), thinly sliced
- 20g Reduced Fat Cheddar, thinly sliced
- 40g Lean Ham
- 2 Wheat Crispbreads (38g)
- 3 Teaspoons Fruit Chutney (15g)
- Divide lettuce, tomato, cheese and ham between crispbreads.
- Top with chutney to serve.
Ham, Avocado, Tomato and Cheese Toastie
- 10 min prep
- 5 min cooking
- 337 Cal/serve
- 1 serve
This is a healthy take on an old favourite. For a flavour shake-up, try replacing the tomato with roasted red capsicum.
- 2 Slices Wholegrain Bread (80g)
- 30g Lean Ham
- 1/2 Tomato, sliced (84g)
- 25g Avocado, sliced
- 1 Slice Reduced Fat Cheddar, 15g
- Place one bread slice on a clean work surface. Top with ham, tomato, avocado and cheese. Top with remaining bread slice.
- Preheat a sandwich press. Toast sandwich until bread is golden and cheese has melted. Cut in half and serve.