Reviewed by: Erica Grandjean, APD, BNutr&Diet
Nothing beats a delicious stack of pancakes on a weekend morning – especially when they’re easy to make and low in calories!
Here’s one of 12WBT’s brand new recipes unlocked for a limited time. To unlock over 1,000 recipes, sign-up to 12WBT today. Click here for more info.
12WBT’s Banana Brekky Pancakes
- Serves 2 (double or triple as needed)
- 10 mins prep time
- 10 mins cooking time
- 413 calories per serve
- 1 cups rolled oats (90g)
- 2 cage free eggs (118g)
- 2 bananas (202g), peeled
- 1/2 cup low fat milk (120g)
- 1g olive oil spray
- 1/3 cup low fat natural yoghurt (80g)
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon (1g)
- 100g strawberries, sliced
- Place oats into a blender and whizz briefly to break them up. Add egg, banana, milk and 2 tablespoons water. Blend until smooth. Leave mixture for 10 minutes.
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan and heat over medium heat. Pour ¼ cupful of batter into pan (just cook as many as you can fit comfortably at one time).
- Cook for 30 seconds or until small bubbles appear around the edges. Flip and cook other side for 1 minute.
- Serve pancakes warm, topped with yoghurt, cinnamon and strawberries.